Sunday 2 April 2017

Introducing: Blog Reader Questions Series #AskBee

Blog reader questions


Hi lovelies,

Happy New Month!

I have decided to add a something new to the blog, Blog Reader Question(s). I've received mails and messages from ladies interested in healthy hair. I thought it would be a great idea to share the question(s) on the blog so others can also learn and so that I would not have to answer the same question twice. Once a question has already been answered I can easily refer to the answer on here. 
The frequency of the Blog Reader Question(s)/ #AskBee Posts will depend on how often I get mails/messages. 

So if you would love me to answer your hair-related questions send a mail to hairvolutionbybee@yahoo.com. OR DM (Direct Message) @hairvolutionbybee on Instagram/HairvolutionbyB on twitter. I will reply as soon as I can and also post the question and my answer on here without disclosing your identity.   Let's get this started !!!



Disclaimer : My answers to questions are by no means a rule or law. They are simply based on my knowledge and experience.

xx,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...